Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Popular Verses

These are popular verses for canvas paintings. I will add to this list as I receive more orders and as I search the Word. Obviously, Scripture is extremely personal, and anything can be painted on your canvas. These are just to give you ideas and inspiration! Look for this list on the on the right side of my page as it is updated.


"I [or insert child's name] can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil. 4:13

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful." Prov. 15:13

"He will fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting." Job 8:21

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Jehovah, my rock and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again, I say Rejoice!" Phil. 4:4

"Don't worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God." Phil. 4:6

"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable---if anything is excellent or praiseworthy---think about these things." Phil. 4:8

"But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.' Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me." II Corinthians 12:9

"Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm." Eph. 6:13

"He is before all things, and in Him, all things hold together." Col. 1:17

"'For I know the plans I have for you [or insert child's name]', declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future.'" Jer. 29:11

"Yes, I am coming soon." Rev. 22:20

"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
John 14:6

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6

"Children [or insert child's name] are a treasure from the Lord and a reward from Him." Psalm 127:3

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

"I thank my God whenever I remember you." Phil. 1:3

"Jesus said, 'Let the little children come unto me, for such is the kingdom of Heaven.'" Mark 10:14

"And He took the children in his arms, put his hands on them, and blessed them." Mark 10:16

"The Lord is with you, mighty warrior." Judges 6:12

"May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." Numbers 6:25-26

"Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens." James 1:17

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord granted what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27

"He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart." Isaiah 40:11


Other Sayings, Quotes, Etc.

Thank Heaven for little girls!

In Christ alone, my hope is found. He is my light, my strength, my song!

Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

What a Wonderful World

I see babies cry, I watch them grow...they'll learn much more than I'll ever know.

The Princess [or Prince] sleeps here.

Baby's [or insert child's name] Room

You are my sunshine!

Take me out to the ballgame!








1 comment:

  1. One you might want to add is "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13. Someone made me a canvas of that in college. It's one of my favorite verses and makes a great canvas!

    ReplyDelete